What we need:
2 boneless skinned chicken breasts
1/2 cup softened butter
3 grated fresh garlic cloves
1 tsp parsley
2 cups plain flour, seasoned with salt and pepper
2 eggs, beaten
2 cups of bread crumbs (I just put 4 pieces of bread in the food processor)
How we do:
- Preheat oven to 400*f (200*c)
- Slice each chicken breast horizontally forming a pocket.
- Mix together the butter, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Spoon the butter mixture into pocket of each chicken breast.
- Dust with the seasoned flour, then place in the egg and finally cover with bread crumbs.
- Place a baking sheet on a baking tray.
- Place both chicken breasts on the baking tray and bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown and the chicken is cooked all the way through.
- BALLE BALLE!! Delicious Chicken Kievs are ready!