What we need:
1-2 tbsp spoon
1 diced red onion
1/2 diced red or green capsicum
1-2 tsp salt (to taste)
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
Handful fresh coriander
How we do:
- In a non stick wide pan, heat the oil on medium heat.
- Add the onion. When begin to soften, add capsicum.
- In a bowl, crack the eggs and add the salt, paprika and pepper. Whisk well.
- When the onions are slightly golden, add the eggs.
- Take a wooden spoon/spatula and begin to scrape the eggs from the sides of the pan and fold them over into the middle.
- Repeat this action continuously, taking care not to burn the underside of the eggs or allowing it to stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Do this until the runny liquid has disappeared but the eggs are still moist. Break up any large pieces of eggs at the same time.
- Remove the pan from the heat. The eggs will continue to cook even though they have been taken away from the heat, due to the heat from the pan. You may remove the pan from the heat when the eggs are still fairly moist, as long as they are firm.
- Add the Coriander.
- Serve immediately with toast.
- Balle Balle! You’re done! Enjoy.