What we need:
2 skinned, washed chicken thighs
2 tbsp honey
1/2 fresh squeezed lemon juice
2 peeled, grated garlic cloves
1 tbsp peeled, grated ginger
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp ground pepper
2 tbsp oil
How we do:
- Preheat over to 500*F/ 260*C
- Place chicken in bowl. Add the honey, lemon, garlic and ginger. Mix well.
- Add salt and pepper. Mix.
- At this point you can refrigerate and let the chicken marinade until you want to cook it. I used it immediately but its more flavorful when you give it some time to let the herbs lock in.
- Place chicken on baking tray.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp of oil on top
- After 10 minutes check, if cooked on one side, turn over and drizzle 1 tbsp of oil on other side.
- Cook for a further 10 minutes or until chicken is golden and white on the inside..
- BALLE BALLE! It’s done. Great served with rice, salad or potatoes.