So this past weekend I had a terrible time as my car broke down…poor Sheila. It was not nice and amidst the towing and trying to get parts and such, my bro asked me a question which brightened my up my whole weekend and made everything better… ‘Wanna grab a hot dog from Ikea?‘. My answer without a doubt was YES PLEASE. Okay so let us take a couple steps back…why the enthusiasm for hot dogs sold at the cafe of a Swedish furniture store? Well the answer is that they sell quite possibly the tastiest hot dogs for 50 cents! Sure, you may say well for 50 cents i’m sure you’re raving but they’re all beef and taste hella good.
I know it’s not my regular protocol to review food but I felt the need to let this out. Try em out!
Get your ingredients from:
Check me out:
- posted a recipe for Spicy Indian Lentil Dal on food52 - http://www.food52.com/recipes/8461_spicy_indian_lentil_dal 6 years ago
- Balle Indian Food has a new home!! New URL: http://www.spicediary.com http://fb.me/BPxwnZmZ 7 years ago
- Balle Indian Food has a new home!! NEW BLOG: http://www.spicediary.com 7 years ago
- Sorry I've had no recent posts. However, I have some exciting plans in the works so watch this space!! 7 years ago
- posted a recipe for Indian Spicy Pinto Bean Curry (Rajma) on food52 - http://bit.ly/bdYQDd 7 years ago